- Original Passport with old passport.
Note:- Passport should be valid minimum 06 months from the date of travel, Passport has been issued within 10 years and validity must not exceed 10 years, No hand written passports will be accepted and at least 2 blank pages.
- Visa Application Form.
- 04 recent photograph Each
(35*45 mm size, white background, Glossy finish & 80% face image, without specs & not used in previous visa).
- Evidence of Sufficient Funds:
Original 06 months Personal Bank Statement till date updated with bank sign and stamp on each page with sufficient balance in A4 Size only.
03 years Personal Income Tax Returns Acknowledgement Page only.
- If applicant is Employee:
Salary Slip (last 6 months).
Leave & NOC letter should address to the consulate/Embassy.
- If applicant is Self Employee:
Business letterhead with sign & Stamp & visiting card.
Business Registration Proof or Partnership Deed or Memorandum of Article.
03 Years Income Tax Return Acknowledgement Page only.
06 months Bank Statement with bank sign and stamp on each page with sufficient balance in A4 Size only
Retirement letter from Employer.
Pension Payment Order.
Provident Funds slip.
Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university or ID Card Copy
- If visiting as a Tourist:
Confirm Hotel bookings,
Tour Itinerary with confirmation letter (If you are taking a Schedule Tour).
- If visiting as honeymoon:
Parents NOC Letter.
Wedding card from both side IN ENGLISH.
Parents Passport copies.
Parents Financial Documents (06 Months Bank Statement, 03 Year IT Return), For both Bride & Groom.
minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro per person, the insurance has to cover the entire stay in Schengen territory, minimum 15 days insurance is mandatory from the travel date
- For Schengen visa process all the necessary documents should be in Photocopy except those documents which are asked in ORIGINAL.
- All visa applicants irrespective of nationality who applied for Schengen visa should come personally at local VFS office to give mandatory fingerprint formality which is long time consuming in tourist pick season. On the day of submission your all fingers must be clear from HINA (Mehdi), cuts etc.
- If Biometric is given after 02nd November 2015 then we can submit your application on behalf of applicant. But if you data could fetch by Embassy/Consulate then they may ask to give biometrics again.
- Granting Visas is sole discretion of Consulates / Embassy, subject to the documents submitted. We are facilitators in the process. Best Voyage is not held responsible for rejection or delay in getting visas / passports from said Consulate / Embassy.
- No documents will be return back by Embassy/Consulate after visa process.
- Must declare rejection if rejected in any country in last 10 years and mention rejection year and category of visa of Rejected country.
- All applicants have to pay visa fees, VFS charge & courier charge in cash at local VFS-centre.
- If passenger is having passport with any observation regarding Data page then Affidavit and Paper advertisement in English are mandatory
In case of travel to more than one Schengen country, please submit your application to the Embassy / Consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days. In case of equal stay, one has to apply at the Schengen country which is the first port of entry
Schengen Countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Latvia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Malta, Slovenia, Estonia, Switzerland, Iceland.
Normal Process Time: 15 working days after submission in consulate/embassy